Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Steve Roper and Yim

I asked Steve Roper to give me an update and a picture.
He was very kind in doing so.

..."Yim and I are in Victoria where I am Director of Marketing for Aviawest Resorts, a resort development company specializing in quarter-ownership properties on Vancouver Island. We have five locations with a sixth slated for development next year in Tofino and our first out of country resort potentially slated for Cabos.

I oversee all their web site, advertising and event planning as well as writing much of their communications materials and planning development.

I also own and operate www.oceansedge.com and www.stephenroper.com.

Ocean's Edge is a hobby that sprung out of the resort Yim and I built off the Caribbean coast of Belize some years back and I have plans of developing it into an adventure travel site for my retirement.

----------------------
I like visiting his Web Sites - a very unique and relaxing point of view. I encourage everyone to check this out .

Les

No comments: