Tuesday, August 29, 2006













Let's see - who have I been in touch with lately?

This weekend I spoke to Rae Johnston (Class of 75) who lives down in Florida,- sister of our old friend, the late Scott Johnston. He is warmly and well remembered by many.

Had breakfast with Bob Houston (Class of 70) yesterday.

Sharon Storer (Class 73) and Greg Shearer (Class 72) came by from Toronto for a visit on Friday and we went to Dinner over at the Blue Lotus on D'Anjou Blvd. If you get the chance, it is a (Bring Your Own Wine) Vietnamese Restaurant with some really good food.

I heard from Eilene Henneman ('71?) two weeks ago. And Catherine Wylie Laporte has been in touch also. Lynda Young had some great advice on shopping for a digital cameras. This week Pat DeCaen will be by for lunch. A few weeks back I bumped into Dave Poirier and his lovely wife over at Zellers.

Rod McManus ('71), Mark Stafford ('71)and I should be getting together to discuss the possibility of some unique entertainment for the reunion.

The summer is quickly coming to a close and my son is already back at Dawson College. My wife, who teaches English in a large Regional French High School was back this week. And things keep on moving ---closer to May 2007.

Has anyone seen Kevin Carlin lately? Has anyone seen Sonia Ball?

No comments: