Friday, July 14, 2006

Heros at a tender age -people we know and remember.

Go to the comments section below and name them .

Other than Greg Shearer and Sharon (Storer) Shearer, if you can name at least 10,
you will win something rather neat at the Gala night of our big get to-gether.

I thank Greg and Sharon for this contribution. I'm sure John and Gervase will like it too.

Remember, to get a closer look at these pictures, simply click on the photograph.

Have fun folks -we only have this life. -Enjoy-together this year up until May 18-19-20 2007.

Keep the photos coming to me.
I think the next one I post will be another montage collection that Eileen sent me.

Les


1 comment:

Les McConnell said...

Lachine Dixi Chateauguay Peewee Champions 1968

Back Row: Mr. Menard, Dixon, Doug Dauzy, Pat Doucy, Marc Kelly, Steve Grant, Mr. Constanzo

Middle Row: Mr. John Delaporte, David Murdoch, Bruce Bennett, Gerry Busy, Allen Campbell, John Constanzo, John Saunders, Ken McKlure, Dave Moore, Ken Barnett, Mr. Bernie Saunders

Front Row: Joey Neville, Bernie Saunders, Brenen Ouimet, Tom Lahache, Barry Cusingh, Tom McKee, Mark Parent, Stewart Shearer, Rickey Simpson, David Round