Saturday, July 15, 2006


A new feature!

For those of you who are curious about how many people are looking at this web log on a daily basis or weekly or on-going basis, you can always click on the icon located above the page called 'site stats' and see. It will open up to a Free Counter page that is financed by various advertisements. I just close the ads and look at the stats.

I imported this counter to the site Monday the 10th of July and figured out how to get it working by Tuesday.

It's very interesting to compare how many visitors to this site are "brand new" versus "return visitors".

Once I check those stats, I then go to the Alumni site to check the amount of people to have signed up for the Reunion. There seems to be a definite correlation between activity and involvement between this site, your e-mails to each other, and the Alumni site.

I know it should be obvious right? But at least now we can see 'interest spikes' and growth of this movement.
Les

No comments: