Friday, July 21, 2006















So -....Care to hazard a guess on who these old friends are? (Click on them to get a closer look.)
(Look at the bottom of this entry for identities. Aug.2.06)

By the way I will be out for the next 5 days or so, on vacation.
If you have any pictures, send to my e-mail address mcconnell.leslie@videotron.ca. The fisherman here is not me...

Thank you -to Sneakers for comments. Nice to see someone is actually checking all this stuff out and having fun remembering.

I know " Do I have a life?" - You ask, ... Yes but I have wonderful friends from the past who I am delighted to have been in touch with lately.

Great work to my friend in Toronto -Lynda Young Chapleau!

I would love to hear from Linda Baron, Bonnie and Donna Stewart, Debbie Mountain.
Jim Williams was in touch this week from Hollywood. He's coming up next year. I am tempted to tell you what he does outside of being a Colour Technician for the Movie Studios - but I'll leave that to him...maybe.

E6 - great hearing from you - You look like a million bucks as usual...Can I post one of your last pictures from the St.James TGIF?

I would love to hear from Mark Stafford, Barry Kaye, Barry Jones, Judy Markhauser and Bobby Oliver. I did hear briefly from Lorraine R. D'Aguilar.

Hi there to Sharon and Greg Shearer - who by now are in Vermont.

Catch you all next week.
L

Pictures taken at Kathy (Noble) Kennedy's 50th Birthday.

(Picture of the coterie of friends) Left to Right : Jill (Hutton) Dial, Just behind her-
Jane (Hutton) Adamyk, Sheila (Bell) Baird, Peeking through is Carol (Broomer) Rand,
Middle first row- Kathy (Rousell) Kenndey and then on the right -yes-you guessed it...
Debbie Bell.

(The girl with the Samba Swirl and beret: None other than -Colleen Bell!)

Picture on a lake (Lake St.Louis?)
Mike... can you guess Mike ..who? He has imbedded his e-mail in the picture that sly fox.
Les






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Les. Three of the women in the group photo are Colleen,Sheila and I think Sharon Bell.

Les McConnell said...

Fresh from Jack Kennedy comes this definition:

The picture of th group of girls is as follows:
Left Jill Hutton Dial, behind her is Jane hutton Adamyk, then Sheila Bell Baird, Carol Broomer Rand. In front Middle is Kathy Roussell Kenedy, and then Sheila Bell.
The young lady wearing the beret in stylish poise and pose is none other than Colleen Bell.

The picture of the gentleman holding the fish has the first name of Miachael. Can you guess his last name?
L

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a hint people you heard my name being called (over the intercom during homeroom down to the office every other day)