Sunday, September 24, 2006

Self Filling Cookie Jar Recipe

For those who need extra income (without having to get another job) to save for the reunion or any other goal, have a look at my free educational website.

I set the site up for my clients and their children to learn more about making money in the short term. It is also set up for family and friends to help them control the relationships they may have with their own financial advisors.

It is not a sales device for me. There is no cost and no expected obligation.
It is made up of ideas that may be of some help for some people and not all.

I have written one of the concepts many of my clients enjoy. I call it - the "Self Filling Cookie Jar Recipe".

See the site lmcconnell.multiply.com or don't. It's just a suggestion.

No comments: