Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Blog

"Les McConnell -Not Always In Plain Sight" at http://asisabove.blogspot.com

While this blog site you are reading right now is oriented towards Chateauguay, things pertaining to the high-school life that took place years ago and even sometimes today and releated to some degree to what used to be Chateauguay High and then HSBillings, I have begun a new blog that has to do with my thought processes on other topics ranging from my observations on life and people, through to providing the inside story on how you can save money or even make money through processes I have learned in the world of investment.

The idea is to focus on something of interest while using the KISS principle 'keep it simple stupid'; which is not to say I 'dumb-down' the topic, but I just try to keep the language to the point.

I will write with an eye to explaining certain things in the world of investment which sometimes can be even complicated when reading about in the newspaper. But then newspapers are written by reporters and not people necessarily in the field. But then there are some who are in the field that do write too.

The new blog 'In Plain Sight' will answer questions in an easy way which will sometimes cause you to ask- how come they don't teach this in school? - or why didn't they?

Of course some of these concepts are taught in private schools, but that is another topic.

I am still going to write here- about all kinds of things, but I am just informing you of my new blog which will allow me to go outside the field of 'Chateauguay and High-School' to an area which is my passion in life and how I make my living.

I am an advisor in investment and finance. I endeavour to teach my clients what they need to know to become independant of 'having' to work to survive and make a shift to selecting an activity which they would like to spend their 'life moments' on which may not pay, since their investment struture will pay them now (passive income). On the other hand these activities might also pay quite well. At any rate this new blog allows me scope go beyond that which I stick to in this blog and I hope you will investigate it from time to time.
Again the link is http://asisabove.blogspot.com/.

Les

No comments: